SMACNA’s technical library is now available as a subscription cloud-based service. As a SMACNA member or SMACNA chapter, your organization has received one free subscription to the full 37-title SMACNA technical library and all the CADD files in Architectural Sheet Metal Manual, 7th Edition.
Check Out Your Free Subscription Library
To access your free subscription:
- Go to the SMACNA home page at www.smacna.org and log in with your SMACNA user name and password*.
- Click the SUBSCRIPTIONS button at the top right of the SMACNA homepage. That will take you to the new Subscription Store.
- Select the eLibrary tab to see all of the free titles in your subscription account.
This member benefit is not subject to annual subscription renewal fees. The subscription will never expire unless your firm is no longer a SMACNA member.
One of the best things about your free subscription is that every person at your company will have access to your SMACNA subscription. You may have an unlimited number of people using the eLibrary at any given time, but only one person per title at the same time.
Special Member Prices
If you like what you see, you may purchase additional “user seats” to enable concurrent use of a document, at the very low member discounted price. That way more than one person can access the most popular titles at the same time.
For a limited time, members and chapters may purchase a second annual subscription to the entire SMACNA eLibrary for only $245. After December 31, 2016 the price for a one-year subscription to the complete eLibrary will be $419. Members can purchase additional subscriptions to specific documents at the much lower, member price.
Remember you already have one free complete subscription that entitles you access to all of the SMACNA technical titles as a SMACNA member benefit.
Your Questions Answered
If you have more questions about SMACNA’s new Subscription Store, check out the FAQ for answers.
Need Help Getting Your SMACNA Credentials?
*Need help accessing your SMACNA user name and password? Follow these easy steps or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow these easy steps to log in to the members-only site:
- Go to www.smacna.org
- Click on the red Login button in the upper, right-hand corner, of the website.
- Click on the link to Retrieve Your Password.
- Enter your email address in the space provided.
- Click Send My Password. A temporary password will be sent to your email address.
- Follow the steps provided in the email to create a permanent password.
- Your password info can always be accessed by clicking on the My Profile link at the top of the website once you are logged in.